ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 problem

RB 197 Cup
The heaters has seemed to stop working in my bros mk1 clio which is a bit of a pain in the mornings. checked the fuse and that seems to be fine so what else could i check to make them work?

S2000
I'm not sure what else could cause that problem unless it's the matrix which, by all accounts, is a right bugger to change.

Civic Vtec y0
My heater radiator went on my old MK1, think thats the matrix???
If so then I attemped it and got no where, didnt want 2 spend any money on it as it was an banged up 1.2 J reg.

But be careful as a few days later I wrote it off coz i couldn't see correctly out of the windows coz they were steamed up!!

1996 Valver
if the matrix is broken shouldn't the fans still work? and it just, not blow hot air?

The way i read the post was that the fans are not working, if it is this, try replacing the resistor unit, its a damm sight cheaper/easier to fix than the matrix.