ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 rear arches been attacked!

6/468 17poo
seems to have just appeared very quickly the arch looks a right mess how much do people think will cost?

100_0710.jpg

6/468 17poo
your shitting me??what do they do weld in new metal, going to a bodyshop tomo about my bros car as someones keyed it, c*nts!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, pretty much. Weld in a new arch and paint it. You can sand down and put filler over it but it'll come back quite soon. Best to do it right first time

1.8 16v clio mk1
my arch is startin to look like that plus i hit a lampost on sunday scrapin the rear 1/4,so i went to a local body shop and got a quote for £160 not bad

£200 per arch is cheap too for a decent job.

I'd say £250.. heh.

But, you can get it done for £100 a side - but I'd put the remaining £150 on the fact it'll br rusting again within 6/12 months and/or look poor. :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I got a quote for 180 to do one side from a decent shop.

Like everyone says though, the only way you know if they have done a good job is in 6-12 months when u look and see that lovely bubbling affect!