ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 RSi

RSi, 172
good evening boys and girls

ANyone know how rare the Mk1 RSi is? I just bought one and heard they were rare compared to the Mk2?

anyone got any info??

Lol, i dont check this part of the forum much.

They are rare ish. There are a few about but you dont see them that often. In the notts area i only know of Me and Gray who have them.

Saxo VTS
I thought the Mk2 RSi was more rare than the Mk1.

I've seen more Mk1 RSi's than I have Mk2's.

MK1 PH3 RSi
My Mk1 Ph3 is the rarest of them all. You dont see many they are blue grey and green and have black gaffa tape over the wiper and lock holes!!!! Its a one off really.:D

340i
Ive got a MK1 PH3 RSi :D i have only seen RSi_Dave's and theres a local w**ker that goes around my area in a battered one lol...

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Not particularly rare I'd say. I also had one and I still see a few about. My first proper car, it was good fun. Wonder where it is now - N859 AAN I think.

Rob669

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
superrichie said:
I`ve got one :rasp:
Not many in north wales, the few that i have seen were sh*te, mines near mint though

Where abouts in north wales are you mate? ive got a white RSI, in mint condition also, totally standard (apart from upgrading to the valvers 259mm front disks), no rust on the arches, not even a scratch on the paint work...Quality underrated cars..

Beetle
Gray said:
Ive got a MK1 PH3 RSi :D i have only seen RSi_Dave's and theres a local w**ker that goes around my area in a battered one lol...
hehe, what a tit he is, with all his 'crew' in the back to make it look lowered:clown:

1.8 rsi BLACK
GavFre said:
Where abouts in north wales are you mate? ive got a white RSI, in mint condition also, totally standard (apart from upgrading to the valvers 259mm front disks), no rust on the arches, not even a scratch on the paint work...Quality underrated cars..
Hi, im in Prestatyn, mines totaly standard to, apart from oz racing alloys which were on it when i bought it.

Where you at dude ??