ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 valver leather repair

Renault clio mk1 p3
Is it possible to repair the wear on my valver leather seats,the damaged is to the drivers bolsters, any one had this repaired before?

How bad its it ? you got any pics ?

A decent specailist will be able to sort you out. Has the leather cracked ?

They don't look overly bad in the pics, they are not past it (in my opinion, i've seen a lot worse)
I'd suggest getting some Gliptone (liquid leather) on them for a start, you can buy it from ebay, give that a try & see where you are. You have to look after leather, otherwise it just dries out & cracks (like what yours are doing)

Renault clio mk1 p3
sorry should have also ask what if it dont do the trick and does the Gliptone recolour the leather?

Thanks

sorry should have also ask what if it dont do the trick and does the Gliptone recolour the leather?

Thanks
I believe it does, i've never used it myself, but know of loads who have. It ought to do the trick. If your still un sure about it, google it.