ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 valver project

Megane R26
Rite since ive had this a while now i outta get a thread up. Yes its another valver trackcar project!

Bought the car off mossyv6 off c16v so some of you may know of the car already. its a 1.8 with a full williams interior (well was until i got it home).
Agreed on good price for the car so just had to have it. So it was up at the crack of dawn and on the train to lincoln where whiteley picked my up and drove me to collect the car. here is the car with the 172 when i got it home.

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

It was on the road for a few weeks in which i made the trip down to the RS brands hatch day but it was obvious it was never going to make it home before i got there so an 11 hour shambles of a journey home happened using 4 different aa wagons to get home (should have taken about 3). I intended to keep the car on the road until i had all the parts i wanted to turn it into the track toy but after various parts breaking ive started the project now and this is how it looks so far.

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

Some previous accident damage was found when taking the front end off
DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

More pics will be uploaded as it comes along.