ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 172 with Rota Subzero 16" (5 quality pics)

172a.gif

172b.gif

172c.gif

172d.gif

172e.gif

MKIII 138
wonder what they would look like on a lowered Cup ? anyone fancy doing a photoshop based on those images ..

Gary G said:
Nice! What offset are they and did you weigh them before shodding with tyres?

offset: 40 ET
weight: about 6.5kg ..
compares to the standard wheel (9+kg), thats very light =)

E91 M Sport
Parcelforce's Salter scales weighed my 182 rim in at 10.2kg. Since that meant the difference between cheap and expensive postage (f$ckers!) I'm going to stick with it.

Wheels look nice, although I think the car needs to be lower to carry them off - just a thought. What tyres are you running on those?

miketheman2k said:
Parcelforce's Salter scales weighed my 182 rim in at 10.2kg. Since that meant the difference between cheap and expensive postage (f$ckers!) I'm going to stick with it.

Wheels look nice, although I think the car needs to be lower to carry them off - just a thought. What tyres are you running on those?

Actually the car has been lowered with -40mm springs ..
maybe not low enough .. hahaa
and the tyres? Toyo T1R ... its a package deal with the wheels - 600 quid

1.6 focus zetec....
Garf172 said:
very nice dude, polished rim wheels always look really small to me dunno why.

I thought exactly the same...ive got a set of konig unknowns (17") with a polished lip and they look quite small compared to the 17's i had before...might just be my eyes though

Kiza

timsclio172 said:
what size are they mike - 16's??

mike's slipstreams also in 16" iirc!
I think 17" is just a little bit too big for 172,
unless you got the bodykit with 17" ...
otherwise 16" will be just fine for 172 ... =)

E91 M Sport
170bhp said:
mike's slipstreams also in 16" iirc!
I think 17" is just a little bit too big for 172,
unless you got the bodykit with 17" ...
otherwise 16" will be just fine for 172 ... =)

I agree that 17's aren't suited to such a small, light car (don't think I'll comment on the bodykit idea lol). These deep dish type wheels look so much better in person than the photos can convey :approve: