ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Bumpstrips

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Rather let it run now tbh, don't like to do it when theres a few people bidding on it they tend to get pissed off.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  BMW F31
fair nuff i'll have to keep an eye out and make sure the other guy dont outbid me then ;)

oh btw im clio05clio whos bidding on it :)

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Sniping in the last 10 secs is my tried and trusted method. ;) Got quite a few watchers on it too (whether their just watching it or bidders who knows) so i'd wait until as late as possible.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  BMW F31
:( thought i recognosed the munchkin ebay id :(

oh well back to searching for some.

bmh do you have anything else for sale?

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Cooper S JCW
Sorry clio 1.6

Try using LotSnipe - I haven't lost an auction with it yet!

I'll keep a look out for bump strips for you as I go to breakers yards quite a bit!

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Munchkin said:
Get them in the post lad! :)
Wondered if it were anyone off here, i'll get them sent tomorrow special delivery so you should get them wednesday, works out cheaper to send the SD than 1st with this new size pricing thing.

clio 1.6 16v said:
bmh do you have anything else for sale?
Afriad not, had these sitting in the garage collecting dust for about 6 months since I got the car colour coded.