ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH1 Rear Fogs?

GOLF GT TDI
I have a Clio MK2 PH1 (2000) i have noticed since i had the car the right fog light works but the left side dosen't. i thought it was the light cluster so when i bought some new style light is still doesn't, people at Renault said these models never had it wired up on that side. Anyone else had this prob?

on my mk1, they are very tempremental, sometimes they both work, other times just the one. changed the lights but they still do it

As far as i knew, there is the wiring there for it and its just a case of fitting a bulb?

i could be a million miles away though lol.

Clio 182
i fort only the drivers side had the live feed to the bulb, meaning the passenger side wudn't wrk?! i have same prob wit my lights, surely you shud b able to wire a live feed into the passenger bulb/unit?!

Octavia VRS
A neighbour of mine helped me wire up the left fog light after I fitted the ph2 clusters.

Stu_c said:
i might just take a feed from the other side to this side

that's what we did