Hazza Car Suzuki Ignis Sport Dec 6, 2007 #1 I'm on the GSF website, and im after a LH Side Passenger Side rear light for my mk2 ph2 2001 clio. Can anyone confirm which one i need?
I'm on the GSF website, and im after a LH Side Passenger Side rear light for my mk2 ph2 2001 clio. Can anyone confirm which one i need?
F f0xy Dec 6, 2007 #2 phone matt black ive had two from him he will send out same day, 20 quid i think
Hazza Car Suzuki Ignis Sport Dec 6, 2007 #4 But still I want to know, because i can get 25% off on GSF.
leighk18 Car FOR SALE!!! Dec 6, 2007 #5 Haz511 said: But still I want to know, because i can get 25% off on GSF. Click to expand... whats the point in saving a few quid just ring matt black and get the sent st8 out? you been after this for a while so jsut do the simple thing lol
Haz511 said: But still I want to know, because i can get 25% off on GSF. Click to expand... whats the point in saving a few quid just ring matt black and get the sent st8 out? you been after this for a while so jsut do the simple thing lol
Hazza Car Suzuki Ignis Sport Dec 6, 2007 #6 Yea I will give Matt Black a ring, But want to know the price difference, as I can get the light from GSF today aswell.
Yea I will give Matt Black a ring, But want to know the price difference, as I can get the light from GSF today aswell.