ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 V6 255

Just thought id share this with you lot, we got a couple of 255s in today at work both in blue with the silver side intakes :cool: anyway i got the lads to put the etches on the windows, fit the locking wheel nuts, my mate Andy.m who sometimes comes on here, has to fit the alarms and trackers to them on friday and just a general PDI and then road test. What a car they are, It left me with a big grin on my face after i took it up the test track, i took my wife and son to work 2nite to have a look. the wife fell in love with it and told me mine looks boring :( compared to the v6, and she wants me to order one now lol, ill go to work and find out if they do friends and family discount hopefully about 20k discount should do it ;)

Paul

I knew it was 22% for the clios as i was going to order another Mk2 172 but im undicided yet, i didnt think the V6 would be 15% more like 10% ill just have to wait and see.

Paul

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

My mate gets his soon too apparently and I bet one of those is his as he was getting one of the first and its a blue one too...