ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 (56) Clio Sport Badge Removal

RenaulSport Clio 1.2
Was going to remove my Diamond Renault badge for a carbon finish.
just wondered if anyone has removed before and how the front and rear badges come off?

Thankyou

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
I never did do the front but I'm lead to believe it involves removing the bumper, the rear is easy, remove the interior boot trim and you should be able to push the expanding pins from the inside, the badge also then comes apart :)

RenaulSport Clio 1.2
Yeah I've heard that the front comes off when the bumper does, but I've also heard that you can do it without taking the bumper off!?
confused!
&thanks dude!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
I don't know, I'm pretty sure it's difficult without taking it off but I never did it cause I couldn't be bothered to take it off haha

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
I don't but to be honest the bumper removal isn't all that difficult, you just have to be prepared to put the time in just to take the badge off, as a touch guide the best way will be to get the front on axle stands and take the wheels off, remove the wheel arch liners, they should just pull out with the clips, then inside the wheel arches you should find one or two nuts/bolts on each side of the car connecting the wings to bumper, remove those, then there's a few nuts/bolts underneath I think, get rid of those and then the 4(?) bolts underneath the front of the bonnet, then you should be able to do a bit of jiggery pokery and remove it, lay it on a towel or something and set about removing the badge, I don't have any instruction for that as I haven't done it but I'd bet it's pretty obvious once you're looking at it :) hope this helps