ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Clio 07 REG stereo

RenaultClio Mk3 2007
Hi all , I’m new here . I have a Clio MK3 07 REG , I’m wanting to change my stereo as it’s abit plain and not very technical , I also want to play music from my phone . I have the iPhone XR so I don’t have a head phone Jack . Any recommendations on what stereo is best for my car or any modifications that may make life easier ??

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I just did a write-up here of upgrading speakers and headunit to a Sony DSX-GS80.

It's not cheap at around £190 but is an excellent stereo with plenty of power if you ever want to upgrade your speakers and will give you both USB/Lightning and Bluetooth options for playing music from your phone.

That said, most head units will have these features so if you're not fussed about audio quality or speaker upgrades, then there are much cheaper options - starting from £55.

Checkout the iPod / iPhone section on Dynamic Sounds: https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/ipod-iphone-car-stereos.html