ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Clio CUP

600_ClioCup06_61_tcm2-31322.jpg

600_ClioCup06_57_tcm2-31306.jpg

600_ClioCup06_62_tcm2-31326.jpg

Im loving it, kinda gutted the colour choices are pants tho. Would like a yellow one or White one personally. Also if i was to buy one then it would need a spoiler, doesnt look right without it.

Some more pics here

http://www.renault-sport.fr/en/circuit/new_clio_cup/photos.php?epreuve=Pr%C3%A9sentation

M2 Competition
Rick said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aside form the paintjob and roof vent, is that not just how the standard 197 looks but with a rear spoiler and about 2" taken off the ride height?

Surely thats the idea of having a road going version af a race car?

for homologation purposes?

if it looked much different would be a different car!

Turbos.
I think people are getting confused, this isn't the Clio Cup's successor, isn't it the race car?

They're not going to make it a super expensive race series so it won't majorly modified, the whole point of it is to make racing accessible for drivers using the series as a stepping stone. Also, making it much better than the road car will make it harder to associate with it, so making the brand less desirable. 197 drivers will be able to tell their mates in the pub that they have a road going race car this way...

M2 Competition
cliobuyer said:
197 drivers will be able to tell their mates in the pub that they have a road going race car this way...

Lol, i use that one ;)

impresses females... well more than, "i drive a clio" lol