ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 dash display

Renault clio 200 cup
Is it possible to change the dash info pod from the one I have which just gives the time and radio display to a more informative one, i.e temp and car info?
thanks

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
The centre display? There's two types one with a larger screen and one with a smaller screen (obviously the tomtom one as well) but not sure if theres any difference, I have the bigger one personally and it just has the radio display on it. I also have one of the smaller screens under my bed that I keep meaning to try out.

Renault clio 200 cup
The centre display? There's two types one with a larger screen and one with a smaller screen (obviously the tomtom one as well) but not sure if theres any difference, I have the bigger one personally and it just has the radio display on it. I also have one of the smaller screens under my bed that I keep meaning to try out.
the reason I ask is that the multifunction display in the sport handbook says you should be able to change it by holding down the 2 source buttons near the steering wheel, this then gives you access to things like lap timing and engine paramiters, I can only presume that this was an extra?

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
the reason I ask is that the multifunction display in the sport handbook says you should be able to change it by holding down the 2 source buttons near the steering wheel, this then gives you access to things like lap timing and engine paramiters, I can only presume that this was an extra?

Never had any experience with that TBH so I wouldn't know I'm afraid!

200 RS 2010
ive just noticed this upon getting my 200 and reading the manual, when i press these buttons it seems to retune the radio lol but the display doesnt alter