ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 door trim help

MK3 1.2
Could anybody tell me the easiest/best way to get these off as im getting them colour coded. I dont want to just pull and snap anything or scratch paintwork.

Thanks

Superleggera'd MK3
no lol dont just pull! For the side of the car there are a few things. For the rear quarter, get inside the rear speaker grill in the back seat and you will see some clips you can push out. The for the long bit you need to undo a screw on the door card/near the door card, then it slides out.

The ones on the back of the car will be a case of gently prizing them out with a screw driver and some cloth over the head to protect then paint/plastic.

There is a guide somewhere if you have a search mate

MK3 1.2
no lol dont just pull! For the side of the car there are a few things. For the rear quarter, get inside the rear speaker grill in the back seat and you will see some clips you can push out. The for the long bit you need to undo a screw on the door card/near the door card, then it slides out.

The ones on the back of the car will be a case of gently prizing them out with a screw driver and some cloth over the head to protect then paint/plastic.

There is a guide somewhere if you have a search mate

Well im glad i asked the question now. Thanks for that :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I thought it was a MK2 sorry. Most of my MK2 I just pry/pull trim off, and it seems to come off. Without breaking stuff!