ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Facelift Clio I-music 1.2

clio mk3 II
all standard, want to lower it 60mm get some 16' speedlines on it and i think she'll be sweet.. cant afford insurance on a sport :(

547999_3326878144351_1640361854_2642676_225986849_n.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

50d29fe0920511e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

IMG00218-20120426-1229.jpg

clio mk3 II
Good bit of photography I think! yeaah ive had it nearly 2 years now, would like it a bit faster and alot lower as its like a 4x4 at the moment!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome! Good to see another Plymouthian on CS ;)

Mk.3 Ph.2's don't really have a long list of mods to do at the moment, but Silvervision indicators get rid of the orange glow from your indicators when they're off, and colour code the mirrors.

As for performance, I wouldn't really bother doing anything to the engine, just get a decent set of coilies to rack it down and improve the handling.

clio mk3 II
Welcome! Good to see another Plymouthian on CS ;)

Mk.3 Ph.2's don't really have a long list of mods to do at the moment, but Silvervision indicators get rid of the orange glow from your indicators when they're off, and colour code the mirrors.

As for performance, I wouldn't really bother doing anything to the engine, just get a decent set of coilies to rack it down and improve the handling.

cheers for the heads up on the indicators! was thinking about finding some banded steels and coilys but when you havnt got much money its pretty hard! anyway might catch you around plymouth one day mate!

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Get on demon tweeks they do finance for coilys if u can get a good deposit down its not to bad imo
and glad 2 hear bout the i-music lol