ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Keyless entry issues

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
58 plate Mk3 Clio Dynamique S is having issues with locking/unlocking. It has the sensors where you can put your hand on the handle and the car will unlock and if you press the button on the handle, it locks...this seems to stop working.

I've put the card into the dash and attempted to sync it, it will work for a short while, then it will fail again. Trying to figure out what can be causing it.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Battery in the card at a guess. If that's okay have the proximity sensors checked via CLIP

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Battery in the card at a guess. If that's okay have the proximity sensors checked via CLIP
Sorry mate...special boy here has already tried the 2nd key and replaced the FOB's battery on both (just in case). How much to get it looked at by you mate? (If it just needs adjustment/checking on CLIP?)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It's not adjustable fella but we can take a look at it and see what the body control is seeing as the sensors are known for water ingress.

I'm sure I owe you a favour though