ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 non sport rear ARB?

Hi all,

I am looking to get a rear ARB for my mk3 non sport (its a pre facelift 57 plate) as I know stiffening up the rear slightly can help massively in a FWD car. I can only seem to find rear ARB kits for the RS although I am getting conflicting information about the Whiteline BRR10Z kit which apparently fits some of the Mk2s as well as the Mk3.

Can anyone help me find an option, guessing I might need to go custom? I was hoping as the Clio is such a popular car there would be some supporting mods out there fore the majority of cars that aren't the RS model.

On the flip side I guess if there aren't any kits out there, does that mean that the car doesn't need to have an upgraded/added rear ARB?

Just also thinking, perhaps I need to have a look at other cars that use the same platform such as the Nissan Micra, Modus and a few of the Dacia models which might yield some options.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
The problem is that if there aren't mods available unfortunately it doesn't mean it doesn't need... How many mk3 RS are used for racing/trackday vs mk3 non sport? This is the real problem with special parts.

Beside that.. from my experience if the goal is to make ot more nice to drive, improve turn in and get out of some understeer the first thing I'd do is to put some toe shims on the rear. Done years ago on a mk2 non sport and changed a lot