ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 on nervasports

Clio Dynamique S
Hi all, ive had my nervasports on for a while now and im undecided whether to keep them or not. I was going to buy spacers to fill out the arches but decent ones are £130+ so I thought I might as well get another set of rims. Opinions please...

clionervasports.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks utterly rEdiculous as it is, but will look very smart once you've fitted spacers. I say keep them.

I like the fact the Nervasports are sharp and angular and the mk3 is very rounded.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I think it looks good apart from the back wheels. Keep them on but get some spacers off eBay.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
dont listen to daniel he's chatting s**t. it looks good. spacers maybe and just potter around in that.

The back wheels look awful! like my dads cortina when we had 5 of us and 2 weeks worth of holiday stuff in there.

Clio Dynamique S
So yesterday i received my order. I also ordered some sport grilles to see what they'd look like.
IMAG0027.jpg

Then just trial fitted a spacer to see what it will look like. Gonna fit them properly after mot at the end of the month.
Before:
IMG-20120515-WA0004.jpg

After:

IMG-20120515-WA0005.jpg

I'm happy with the result. Here's a couple of other shots:

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Comments please.....

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
looks awesome... surely its just as much effort to fit one, take pics then take it off as it wouldve been to fit all four though lol

i quite like the grill too... different without being chavvy

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I keep coming back into this thread to look at that picture, grey just works soo well on mk3s!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It amuses me that the spacers are wider than the wheels !

Do these come in anything wider than 3" !? :S

The contrast of sharp wheels / curvy body lines works. This is why F1s don't work on Mk2 Ph2's but they suit the Ph1's so well ! :eek:

Clio Dynamique S
looks awesome... surely its just as much effort to fit one, take pics then take it off as it wouldve been to fit all four though lol

was going to put them on... but I've mot for the 30th and I'm not sure they'd like spacers this big lol

Clio Dynamique S
Finally got them fitted after exams etc.... 35mm on the back and 25mm on the front.... I think it looks good.

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

needs washed slightly :eek:

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
that car is cryin for some spacers in the back(mainly)!
LE: saw the latest pics, that's more like it :)

Clio Dynamique S
You got a link to the spacers you bought fella?

Also, is your Clio lowered?

Search fk site for 35mm for rear and I used 25mm delta mics on the front. But make sure you change the bolts supplied to high tensile ones.

Cars lowered on fk 60/40mm springs with koni srt.t shocks on the front.

Soz for the late reply.