ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 on porsche wheels!

LY 182
hi guys, this is my mk3 dci lowerd on 35mm apex springs but buying coilovers before christmas! 86hp remapped to 105 just put some porsche twist wheels on her,
what colour do you think i should get them ?
let me know what you think, cheers

DSC_0014_zps8f6c8b86.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsbf9715f4.jpg

107 Track Car & C4
I think a nice deep purple colour would look quite smart. I'd love the Nurburg sticker though..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Silver is the new anthracite/'multi coloured look at me im so scene my balls tingle'

A subtle drop and high silver is what i'd do!

Looks good btw!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Light blue would look good tbh any colour would go with it :) coils defo needed.

LY 182
Silver is the new anthracite/'multi coloured look at me im so scene my balls tingle'

A subtle drop and high silver is what i'd do!

Looks good btw!

hmm ill have to have a play around on Photoshop and have a look at some colours, it needs that arch gap closing up desperately though haha

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
yea man no worries, hardest thing is getting rid of the spongey cluey stuff it leaves behind, i just used a cloth with brake cleaner on and it got it off okay :p
That's not a problem. Got some tar and glue remover at work which does the trick.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I think white on white looks quite good. But get some photoshops done and get some pics up to decide on other colours in case it looks crap.

LY 182
wow thanks for all they comments people! anybody that has some spare time feel free to have a play about on photoshop as i have just realized i am useless on it haha, post up any attempts to change the colour of the wheels to anythink you think looks nice and lower it abit if thats possible :p

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Lowered, Light Blue wheels, with Light Blue Stickers down the side saying Renault in the GT3 Style Font.

Like this

3927_large.jpg

In for hate

Clio 172
Seen this on weds night over t-park, looked a little odd for some reason, im guessing it was just down to the ride hight but credit to you for the twists!! My mate has some on his Ibiza cupra and it looks spot on!! You're will look all kinds of epic with a drop! Can't wait to see the progress on this! :)

LY 182
Seen this on weds night over t-park, looked a little odd for some reason, im guessing it was just down to the ride hight but credit to you for the twists!! My mate has some on his Ibiza cupra and it looks spot on!! You're will look all kinds of epic with a drop! Can't wait to see the progress on this! :)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Cheers, and Ye is that dan harts yellow one ? I know his brother josh quite well :)[/FONT]