ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 on porsche wheels!

AK

M240i
White on white or silver!
Go hard or go home too btw ;)

DSC_0014_zps224d9395.jpg

Bang on the money!

Smooth the boot though.

(s)Low Dynamique
If you keep them white I'd probably do the diamonds white too! Looks awesome though, I love Porsche wheels and have a set of 7slots on my MK2! Twists can look very nice in lairy colours though, hard decision for you to make!

LY 182
If you keep them white I'd probably do the diamonds white too! Looks awesome though, I love Porsche wheels and have a set of 7slots on my MK2! Twists can look very nice in lairy colours though, hard decision for you to make!
If they where white i think it would look abit bland, they were carbon wraped before and i thought they looked good until i took them off lmao, silver makes it look clean i think :p I need to teach myself to be good at photoshop i would have soo much fun but im so clueless haah

LY 182
White on white and coilovers will look epic. I acctually quite like it how it is at the moment!
Think im going to buy coilovers first then and have a play around with the height and then worry about the wheels once i curb them abit which is more than likely with stretched tyres :/

LY 182
custom springs. or look at air/hydraulics. really depends on what your plans are with the car/time owning it.
Air or hydraulics is too much ££££ for what im wanting to do, caoilovers will be the best route imo as i still want a solid feel to the car
, just need to find some that fit my car!

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Coilovers on custom springs leave the colour white all is good then woud be the best mk3 ph2 iv seen

LY 182
Biohzrd got them made up for his and on request will make u a set but dunno where search 4 biohzrd
and this is mine on standard coilys on 16s
9B305474-9185-42B1-8E64-05E1A8333F0F-5094-000004ABC30D2E3F.jpg
Ahh sound that looks low enough for me! With the spacers i have on the back it would probably rub the arches if i went that low anyway haha, what coilovers are these ?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hope you get it silly low soon white on white looks ace can't wait to see it all done it'll look mint!

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Ahh sound that looks low enough for me! With the spacers i have on the back it would probably rub the arches if i went that low anyway haha, what coilovers are these ?
If it rubs u can roll ur arches a little not hard on mk3 n if ur near me i got a guy that will fit coilys 4 u n roll arches if needs be lol

LY 182
Black takes away all the details of the wheels :(

Has it been lowered yet?

Hmm i dunno i think theyd look smart in a shiny black, white literally only stays clean for about 30miles then they start to go grey off the brakedust, not lowerd yet, gonna get ap coilovers after the winter and get my wheels refurbed at the same time