ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 rs clio 197

Clio v6
23.00000 Euros = 15.6672221 UK£

£18759.00 with all the options.

Last edited:
  B-road bully
whoop i meant 23000 euros. so i guess itll be around £156672? pretty decent, tho xenons are optional!?

Monaro VXR
Oh i just looked at that and mentally spent a fortune.

Think i will be looking at another clio when its time to get rid of my citroen.

Wasnt really considering much else anyways i miss my little clio.

cock mobile.
Is it just me? I can't see any mention of recaros, or any seats?

Will it be 15.5k over here? Or will they up the price like always?

Clio v6
sh33n said:

You can however keep your wee bum warm

Heated front seats €210

172 mk2
sh33n said:

they'l sell a load then when sales dry up they'l bring out other options like cup packs then recaro's then ummm maybe a trophy..

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
^^^ Not too good at all if involved in an accident.

After seeing some nasty crashes with cars with sunroofs I would probably never have one.

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I'm now going to swear........what about an rhd import fom a european dealer you may be able to get a bigger discount and it's less v.a.t. in europe.

Monaro VXR
polarbert said:
^^^ Not too good at all if involved in an accident.

After seeing some nasty crashes with cars with sunroofs I would probably never have one.

If i was bothered about crashing and safety id buy a range rover....

Clio v6
K-TecRacer said:
I'm now going to swear........what about an rhd import fom a european dealer you may be able to get a bigger discount and it's less v.a.t. in europe.

Awaits the "I got mine for £10k" threads. :)

106 GTi
Ain't going to be cheap all spec'd up then. Not a lot goodies wise as standard anymore.

BMW 328 Ci
Is Entresol Fabric just a flash way of saying cloth seats (why dont they offer leather as an option!?), or is it something else?

What is a Follow you home Light?

What do Anti-Submarining Airbags do, stop you going all James Bond and driving underwater?

Monaro VXR
Mack said:
Is Entresol Fabric just a flash way of saying cloth seats (why dont they offer leather as an option!?), or is it something else?

What is a Follow you home Light?

What do Anti-Submarining Airbags do, stop you going all James Bond and driving underwater?

Follow you home lights means when you park on the drive if you want them to they will stay on a few seconds usually whatever time you set or they are on my current car just a case of pressing one of the buttons on the plip and they stay on so you can see the keyhole and that kinda thing....generally a usless gimmick.

I just like turning mine on when someone looks at my car and im sat elsewhere away from my car. quite good fun people dont expect a cars lights to blink at them.

Ziel Nurburgring
'The rev counter includes an optimum gear change indicator with the size of the font getting larger as the needle approaches the red line at 7500 rpm'

Sounds promising.

Megane Mk4
Who knows .. because us brits like our Renault sports they may add some extra stuff for us.....

Well, We did buy MOST of their 172's/182's cups/trophys etc ;)

Andi

182 Cup
The maximum power output (197) seems to be at higher revs than the 182. Now at 7250rpm, with max engine speed being 7500. Am I right in thinking you're gonna be hitting the limiter all the time if you wanna get the most out of the engine...?

Ziel Nurburgring
daveg said:
The maximum power output (197) seems to be at higher revs than the 182. Now at 7250rpm, with max engine speed being 7500. Am I right in thinking you're gonna be hitting the limiter all the time if you wanna get the most out of the engine...?

You shouldnt be far off it now if your driving it properly.

182 Cup
Yeh I guess, but as far as I remember the max power on a 182 is at 6500rpm, so gives you a bit more time before you start bouncing off the limiter...

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
when i look at that, i instantly for some reason thought it reminded me of a v6 lol, they really should have brought a vee in the new shape out:dapprove:

imagegallery7.jpg

MINI JCW
I like it, it looks really good inside and outside BUT assuming a renault dealer would give me £10k for my 182 (54 7500 miles) then I would be looking at finding £5000 to make up the difference and I dont honestly believe it is worth it. I think I would rather spend the money and get the 182 to 210bhp at GDI!

ant

yep.
its bloody awful. looks just like many other new cars.

doesnt have any of the aggression of the last renaultsports.

with all the kit it would be ctr money and as much as i dont like the look of them, they're better than the new clio.

I will wait until I actually see one/drive 1 before making my mind up although I like the look and also the stats are not too bad either in my opinion. In 2 years I will be replacing my 172 and will get what ever I thinks the best deal at the time wether thats Honda, fiat, ford or Renault etc

B-road bully
c'mon it aint that bad, plus micras arent sooo bad now are they, wundt mind that race car version! shame onli 31mpg n 134mph top speed. think im geting a mini next.

Ziel Nurburgring
Lol, they share parts, they arent the same car. Plus i think thats the micra with the 350z engine, i wouldnt mind a clio with a 350z engine hoofed in the works.