ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 - superlegga's opinions needed!!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
My mates sister is selling these wheels and she said i could try them out. I recently lowered it 35mm but the front is still settling in. I think they look good at the back its just the front is letting it down as it hasnt dropped enough. Really cannot make my mind up. Upside is £400 with tyres :) and they'r practically brand new.

22012010041.jpg

22012010040.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Should have started with the body of the car then get fancy wheels.

Are they 17's?

Mini Cooper S
Your car needs to be colour coded desperately!

Could potentially look nice when colour coded...not too sure atm. Maybe if the wheels were a different colour?

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Your car needs to be colour coded desperately!

Could potentially look nice when colour coded...not too sure atm. Maybe if the wheels were a different colour?

Yeah getting side strips colour coded soon aswell as mirros. Would prefer the wheels in black

Mini Cooper S
I wouldn't really want 18s on it, think they do look a bit too big. Like you said 17s and coilovers would be best...but hey ho!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
look wayyy too big dont think the MK3 can pull off 18's imo

why not just buy them and sell them on?

Yeah i think it struggles to pull it off. Maybe if it was on its arse.

I would do if it wasnt one of my best mates takes the biscuit if i was to

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
18's! Who come with the idea to buy them?

Not clever.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Who's idea was it to buy them in the first place I mean.

Evo 8 MR
They look mint mate always liked superleggeras they look spot on, just needs lowering a bit more. I'd chew her arm off tbh.

If you decide you want smaller wheels later on you can always sell em, these wheels will always fetch a few dollar.

KW'd 2118'd dCi ???
Seen a bordeaux mk3 on dark grey 17" SL, and loved it!

Think the wheels really suit the mk3

F56 MINI Cooper S
would keep them at least, surely if you did dislike so much you could sell and buy 17"s of your choice without losing anything money wise?