ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK6 Golf. Rota Haters don't even bother.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That looks proper!!

(So do those houses in the background, wonder where they are??)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It needs a US Spec rear bumper to match the front. And my OUTATIME plate.

DB.

BMW 440i
s**t rear plate, always think modded cars should have the front plate on too, as it's how it's often driven, but meh.

Looks nice other than that!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
What's so bad about Rota's?

icon_trollface-emoticon-4.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love the wheels, couldn't give a f**k who make them.

Hate the peashooters and terrible plate.

I watched this the other day but didn't post it because Gaz. Christopher, Malice and Englebert would (justifiably) burn my house down for giving the Rotas attention. ;)

Nice car, decent stance, needs better wheels.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Better on those rota's than the usual BBS shite you see on golfs every 5 seconds.

Megane 225 F1
I like that. I like that a lot. What's wrong with the wheels? Why are people meant to be hating rotas?

I'm not scene enough to know this yet.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
That's why I like it...

It seems that the Vag scene means.. Buying any form of volkswagen/audi/seat...

Lowering it and putting BBS's on it and I can have it featured in a magazine and put on a stand at ED38. This is different from that... Hope to see it more in real life.

Edition 30
I'm on your side.

If you have enough money to afford the car and do that to it, spend a little more on the f**king wheels!

Disastra Coupe
I like it.

And it pains me to say that about a VW tbh lol.

As far as the wheels are concerned, if wheels look good on a car then imo it's all good. I personally couldn't give a crap if they're fakes etc etc.

172/1.2/E30
Would look better on a set of BBS wheels. JDM(-fake) wheels for Jap cars, BBS/OZ/OEM for the European stuff.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I like it.

And it pains me to say that about a VW tbh lol.

As far as the wheels are concerned, if wheels look good on a car then imo it's all good. I personally couldn't give a crap if they're fakes etc etc.

This exactly. Lol.
Not normally a massive fan of VW, but this is gorgeous!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think it looks lovely.Couldnt care what wheels are on it tbh.It just looks nice thats it...

Turbos.
In the UK, anyway. Can't be bothered with another argument on here though!

VAG cars just to tend to need little doing with them. In reality it is basically just dropped on some low offset wheels, nothing special. Yeah, it has a USDM bumper but that it is neither a remarkable change or a new idea. Just shows VW did a good job with the stock MK6. Nevertheless, it looks awesome.

Is it air ride? Was going to say being a diesel with a lower sump it is a brave move being that low...