ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mmm new lens...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
3250602413_a57325b931.jpg

Sigma 100-300mm F4 DG. Heavy beast, used my 10% off voucher on ebay and saved £45! After a teleconverter next and I'm ready for Mallory Park testing in 2 weeks time.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
You could have someone's eye out with that, no, really!

Nice lens mate, should be able to get some good close up detail with that badboy

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had the 70-200mm f2.8 before this - just didn't quite have enough reach.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Sigma 100-300mm F4 DG. Heavy beast, used my 10% off voucher on ebay and saved £45! After a teleconverter next and I'm ready for Mallory Park testing in 2 weeks time.

Come over on sunday, me and barron are there with the track car, you can get us some nice pic :D

i will have my camera as well.

Its a ford track day.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
yeh this sunday, we will be there with the PH1 racing blue track car come say hi :D

17th Feb. Shame its on a wednesday but i've got a day off in lieu

Cool, have to give this a miss but will definitely pop up later in the year.

You probably already know, but remember that the lens will only accept a 1.4 Sigma TC, giving you a nice 140-420mm f5.6 (which is plenty for any circuit)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Attached to a D90. Will give it a rinse this weekend and post the results.

Yep, I'm going for the 1.4x rather than the 2x - even 2nd hand ones seem to be going for around £100.

I have this lens too. Its amazing! A photographer I know who uses the Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 lens was amazingly impressed with the results it gives. Very fast focus speed, and very sharp images. You wont be disappointed!!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Clart your PM box is full, but our track day on sunday has been cancelled to let you know :(

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Yeh same they are on about moving it to sunday the 15th but not 100% on it yet.