ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mmmmmmonaco

E87 118d M Sport
look forward to see pics of your calipers when you get round to it mate! :)

managed to get the fronts done, but the rain beat me to the rears. grrrr!!!!

need to clean the arches etc to get the real effect. but the blue is a very close match. thanks for the recommendation!!!!

i'll get the pics up when ive done all 4.

anyone know of any good jet washers going cheap anywhere?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
look forward to see pics of your calipers when you get round to it mate! :)

managed to get the fronts done, but the rain beat me to the rears. grrrr!!!!

need to clean the arches etc to get the real effect. but the blue is a very close match. thanks for the recommendation!!!!

i'll get the pics up when ive done all 4.

anyone know of any good jet washers going cheap anywhere?

you dont need a jet washer! Trust me! if you want to get your arches tip top i have a tip ill pm you! ;) glad the paint went ok! ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
come on were are those pictures you promised (calipers) im loosing sleep here :rasp:

:)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Very nice mark. Will have to have a mini meet and take some pics!:cool: Adam said it was mint!

B

Bucko

Wish mine looked that good, i really need to spend a day giving it the works but it would still never look as good as that.

Nice one mate

E87 118d M Sport
Very nice mark. Will have to have a mini meet and take some pics!:cool: Adam said it was mint!

cheers mate. yeah loving it!!!! adam seemed to like it. he even said if he got rid of the P1 he'd get one. lets get it done lol!!!!!

E87 118d M Sport
calipers all painted now.
i'll upload some pics on to this thread in the next few days.

o and paul, the advice worked perfectly. looks very very good!!!! (and i only did a quick job!!!)

E87 118d M Sport
as promised some pics of the painted calipers; (not amazing i know, but you get the idea)

before (rear)

SNV81720.jpg

after a quick clean (arches) and 2 coats (rear)

SNV81728.jpg

(front) to see the colour match! (used hammerite dark blue smooth)

SNV81151.jpg

i'll get some more pictures up when she's clean again. doesnt seem to last more than a few hours tho thanks to our good old english weather....:dapprove:

Last edited:
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Great work fella, should have given that arm a lick of paint why you were there (just a thought) :eek:

DSCF0514.jpg

E87 118d M Sport
what lol ? :approve: you know it makes sence!

tbh i looked at it and thought, that could do with a paint, i dont have any black paint. ah well!
tip worked great tho. i know you dont reali see the arches, but glad there a little cleaner

"Navy" N17 TWO
The calipers look awesome! Guessing you took note of the little arch-cleaning tip, they came up well too :)

what lol ? :approve: you know it makes sence!

:lolup: It might, if you spell "sense" right :rasp: