ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Me

Mk2 ph1 clio
Does anyone use this for the iphone,ipad or ipod touch? It's brilliant!

I just got my demonstrators account for it (Free for a year!) and im playng about with it now. 10gb of online storage for photos, syncs all my email addresses/contacts into one so i can recieve all my emails from multiple accounts (even if i only have two set up lol) and the coolest thing is... Find my iphone.

If you lose your phone you can find it by checking the mobile me site (only you can do this) and see where it is! If you think its been stolen.. you can send a message to your iphone saying whatever you like and it will play an alarm tone. You could freak them out by saying i know where you live and put the address below! Really cool! Gives you the ability to lock/wipe your phone if you think theres no chance of getting it back!

Really cool idea by apple to be honest, I can see myself keeping this going after a year!

200 Gordini
I'd be lost without it. Had it 3 years and about to renew next week, buying a code off eBay is cheaper than Apple.

My iPhone and Macbook are synced... all my contacts and calenders etc etc in seconds.

People say its a waste of money but the 'Find My Phone' alone is worth the annual fee (Although it's easy to turn off if you steal an iPhone lol)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Its awesome. I've got a free account for completing training with apple so i can demonstrate it! Were starting to sell ipads soon so i can use it to demonstrate how it works with them! and its ideal if you own one!

Now, the Iphone thing... Set up a passcode on it and you're sorted. They need to be able to get into settings > mail to turn it off so a passcode stops them getting that far!

If my iphone ever gets stolen im gonna use the app on my lasses phone to find out where it is and track it while i drive to find the thieving gits :rasp:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Guy at work has this and he's always moaning about it! Guess he must be in the minority though :)