ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mobile phone contracts

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Paying £30 a month with orange for 200 mins any network anyime and 500 texts. Vodafone have offered me a new 6680 (same mins/texts) for £15 first 3 months then £20 a month. Good deal or not? Dont really want to switch networks so i'm gonna call orange and see if they can match it :D

What does eveyone else pay and is vodafone a better/worse network than orange? Which phone is best at the moment....n70 any good? mostly had nokias in the past.

Cheers in advance :D

Astra 1.9cdti XP
I went from Vodafone to Orange and I've now gone back to Vodafone! Orange pi**ed me off too much and they were gonna rip m off if I renewed. Sounds like u were on the same deal as me with orange if so then the 500 texts was only an 18 month offer and will run out 6 months into your new contract!

I was always happy with Vodafone but moved so I could get a SmartPhone (Orange SPV)! No use to me now! Vodafone do stop the clock which mean you can talk for 60 mins off peaks and only pay for 1 min!

Vodafone are the best Network IMO!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'm on Vodafone, the best deal I could get with them when I renewed a couple of months ago was a Brand New Nokia 6680, 200 mins any network anytime, no texts £20 a month for 10 months, then £30 a month for remainding 2, but I don't use the phone much at all.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
cheers guys :)

....i've been with Orange for years but i get poor signal in my house (new estate in bristol) which is really annoying!! Yeah they told me about the 'stop the clock' thing....you pay for the first 3mins then you can talk for up to an hour for free. (wkends and evenings) Is that to any network tho? and how much is it for 3 cross network minutes offpeak?

i cant stand vodafone as soon as my contracts up im movin to O2, when i was with singlepoint for many years it was great but as soon as vodafone took over the customer service is diabolical, i hate them! im just raging that i cant get out of my contract for another 14 months!

Focus ST-2
geordiepaul said:
I went from Vodafone to Orange and I've now gone back to Vodafone! Orange pi**ed me off too much and they were gonna rip m off if I renewed. Sounds like u were on the same deal as me with orange if so then the 500 texts was only an 18 month offer and will run out 6 months into your new contract!

I was always happy with Vodafone but moved so I could get a SmartPhone (Orange SPV)! No use to me now! Vodafone do stop the clock which mean you can talk for 60 mins off peaks and only pay for 1 min!

Vodafone are the best Network IMO!

i have had the free 500 texts since they started it, every time i upgrade i just tell them that i want my puk code if they won't give me them and they back down. been with orange since i was 18 and never had any problems. i get 400 mins and 500 texts for £30 a month :)

I pay £25 a month for 100 minutes any time and 5000 or 1000 txt (no idea I've never found out how many). thats anormla 02 taffif I think. I'm going back tp pay as you go I think though as its better value.

im on orange - never had any probs. Early upgrades, good value IMO, and the 500 text deal is now permanant!

Yep anytime any network. there is a catch. its a 3G contract, you gotta have a 3G phone to get it (N70, 6680, Z500 etc etc)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Right so i did the predictable and stayed with Orange in the end....still get 200mins and 500texts (all i need really) upgraded my phone to an N70 and got an £85 credit to the acc. so works out about £25 per month...ok i guess :)