ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Phone Help

R26
Guys, require help with a mobile. Looking for a replacement for a p910. P990 is garbage so throw that out the window.

Basically it needs to have all the features, be a resonable size and have a good size screen.

Price aint a issuse and if there's something comming out soon let me know. Any phone sites that show some new things comming out would be good too.

Cheers

R26
yeh not too keen on it. Basically something with the same features as the p990 but a better phone. Nokia n93 any good? Something circa £500

R26
yeh that was on the shortlist. nothing interesting about really.

pick up a clio around christmas time so should be at some meets around new year.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv recently got the N73. absolutely amazing phone, well happy with it!

the camera is very good too!

ST
yeh that was on the shortlist. nothing interesting about really.

pick up a clio around christmas time so should be at some meets around new year.

A blast from the past...just clicked on to who you were there matey.....howz things?

Didn't you have a CooperS?

Alan.

R26
A blast from the past...just clicked on to who you were there matey.....howz things?

Didn't you have a CooperS?

Alan.

Yeh I'm not bad. Bini is going on the 18th december. Been a good time in ownership.

Fancy a Trophy next, so I'll keep a look out for some meets.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
n93 is ace, but its fukin massive!

if you want the same phone but slightly poorer cam (still v good) and a nice design phone the n73 is top! :) the screen is huge!

Megane Trophy, Golf
lmfao. the p990 is fookin mint.. im using mine on this site right now, had no probs mate! its even better once you have upgraded the software! nokia has lost the plot, they just churning out cheap crap now! i should know cos i see so many come back as i work for carphonewarehouse..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
P990 garbage?

Hush your mouth. Ive just finished playing sonic the hedgehog 2 on my mega drive emulator, and next weeks firmware update (R9) cures most if not all bugs.

TomTom Works seamlessly, Blackberry connect works as it should and UIQ3 is excellent.
And in about 6 weeks the w950i firmware will be deconstructed to and its media player will work on the 990i.

N93 is ok but its input methods are lacking, the P990i has no less than 4 methods of input. Show me a phone that can boast its feature set!

Megane Trophy, Golf
P990 garbage?

Hush your mouth. Ive just finished playing sonic the hedgehog 2 on my mega drive emulator, and next weeks firmware update (R9) cures most if not all bugs.

TomTom Works seamlessly, Blackberry connect works as it should and UIQ3 is excellent.
And in about 6 weeks the w950i firmware will be deconstructed to and its media player will work on the 990i.

N93 is ok but its input methods are lacking, the P990i has no less than 4 methods of input. Show me a phone that can boast its feature set!

well said mate! couldnt have said it better myself! lol

Tom...Any chance of a link to the Mega Drive Em?...Vi-Jay Sing's golf game really does my head in!. Any idea what date/time the Firmware upgrade comes out. I tryed to update mine earlyer but turns on my phone is updated as it is.
Sy

Megane Trophy, Golf
You work for cpw? You going to the ball on sat?

yeah mate i work for cpw! not going to the ball this year! im at work now, am here til 8! been dealing with talktalk complaints all day! lol
jay kay is headlining the acts ive heard.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yup! cant fookin wait!

Its nice to be an ex-manager with some friends!