ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile upgrade due soon

T

thecremeegg

Are any good new phones due out in the next few weeks? If not i was thinking of the N82. Whats the battery like on these things are are they better or worse than the N95?

Cheers

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I can't be arsed with phones, would rather the £300+ they cost in my back pocket, nokia 6300 on PAYG ftw.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You don't get them free....... you just pay for the over 12, or now 18 months.

T

thecremeegg

No i dont - i send 500 texts a month minimum, and on pay as you go thats £50 a month, excluding calls etc - much less than i pay for my phone contract!

So i can pay £30 a month on a contract with 500 mins and 1000 texts and a new phone every year, or spend £50+ a month on PAYG and no new phone.....hmm tough one ;)

No i dont - i send 500 texts a month minimum, and on pay as you go thats £50 a month, excluding calls etc - much less than i pay for my phone contract!

So i can pay £30 a month on a contract with 500 mins and 1000 texts and a new phone every year, or spend £50+ a month on PAYG and no new phone.....hmm tough one ;)

What contract is that?

12 month
500 mins
1000 texts.

Who offers that?:S

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

No cos your still wrong,

02 PAYG top up £15 and get 500 free texts

Then use the £15 of credit for the calls

That then gives you 18x£15 = £270 to spend on a phone, or just keep the one you've got and pocket it.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

What contract is that?

12 month
500 mins
1000 texts.

Who offers that?:S

i get 1000 txt 1000 mins on o2 for £25

12 month contract.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Not bad, but if i want a proprer convosation with someone i'd use a real phone.

No cos your still wrong,

02 PAYG top up £15 and get 500 free texts

Then use the £15 of credit for the calls

That then gives you 18x£15 = £270 to spend on a phone, or just keep the one you've got and pocket it.

Ok.. 1500 mins. 4000 texts. £25

Pikey PAYG isnt best for everyone! ;)