ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mocal braided lines

clio 182
hi all,

i have some mocal braided lines that i bought off another member a while back.

do i need a fitting kit with it as the back lines oem are crimped on but the mocal ones are threaded adaptors?

any help please!

Yozza'd BG
ye, the rears had me perplexed so gave up and got the disks and pads done on the front and bled half the system before one of the fecking bleed nipples sheered due to corrosion. Need to play around to remove the other half of the bleed nipple next weekend and continue bleeding the rest of the system. Can i send you the braided lines back as i now dont have enough fluid to re-do the whole system if i was to fit them?

BMW M135i
ye, the rears had me perplexed so gave up and got the disks and pads done on the front and bled half the system before one of the fecking bleed nipples sheered due to corrosion. Need to play around to remove the other half of the bleed nipple next weekend and continue bleeding the rest of the system. Can i send you the braided lines back as i now dont have enough fluid to re-do the whole system if i was to fit them?
Under car rear passenger side just in front of axle->remove original body to axle lines->fit new ones->get some more fluid and rebleed=win