ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mod Nats Clio's

Fair few stickers around

Saw quite a few sports in VIP and one dude in the cup on the show and shine (can't remember your name but I saw you at fast show too).

On the other hand a lot of lexarse clio badmanzzzz.

Everyone have a good weekend?

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Fair few stickers around

Saw quite a few sports in VIP and one dude in the cup on the show and shine (can't remember your name but I saw you at fast show too).

On the other hand a lot of lexarse clio badmanzzzz.

Everyone have a good weekend?
I was the Cup on the Show and Shine mate, was a good show I thought!

I walked past you man but you were mid conversation so didn't wanna interupt.

Very busy show, not as much trade as I'd like though

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I walked past you man but you were mid conversation so didn't wanna interupt.

Very busy show, not as much trade as I'd like though
Ah ok mate, I'll be at French Car Show on Sunday if you're going to that.

Yeah I didn't think there was that much trade stands there either.

ITB BG 182
Lexarse clio badmanz??? i wonder who that is then. See a few nice cars around, made me laugh how some one was trying to tell my friend that the yellow v6 lookalike was a v6. All in all a good day tho, bring on FCS!!

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Lexarse clio badmanz??? i wonder who that is then. See a few nice cars around, made me laugh how some one was trying to tell my friend that the yellow v6 lookalike was a v6. All in all a good day tho, bring on FCS!!

I thought that aswell! the yellow one wasn't a V6 and quite a few people were adament it was lol, it did look good though.