ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mod'd 5 door clios

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
I have a 5 door clio and was wondering wot modifications people have on theirs that dont look sh1t.......if people could post pics that would be sound

cheers

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I believe there is someone on here with a 5 door clio that had a complete 182 conversion done to it.
Looked really good.
Do a search and you might find it

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
I've got a black 1.6 5dr Privilege.

All I've done so far is change the Privilege spoiler for a Dynamique, fitted an RS grille and upgraded the bulbs to Philips Bluevision.

With a 5dr you have to be more careful when modding otherwise it will look gash. Keep it subtle ;)

Next I'm planning to change the orange side repeaters for clear ones, colour code the bump strips and change the 185/55/15 tyres for 195/50/15.

I've got a black 1.6 5dr Privilege.

All I've done so far is change the Privilege spoiler for a Dynamique, fitted an RS grille and upgraded the bulbs to Philips Bluevision.

With a 5dr you have to be more careful when modding otherwise it will look gash. Keep it subtle ;)

Next I'm planning to change the orange side repeaters for clear ones, colour code the bump strips and change the 185/55/15 tyres for 195/50/15.
pics?