ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modded Clio in Redline mag this month.......

Iceberg 172
Has anyone checked it out yet?!

As modding goes, i like street racer looking cars and not over the top stuff.

Check out the 1.2 16v clio in Redline mag, it is outstanding (apart from the rims) and the 172/182 bodykit and all the subtle mods make it look WELL hard!

I would love a set of the front and rear headlight brows!!!!

A number of clios
the blue one ????? could be in redline looks well smart if it is the one im thinking of

Clio 172 mk2
Hope it's better than what they did to that Skyline....they seem to have a habit of ruining perfectly decent cars by modding them 'to the max' (lol)

Iceberg 172
Here you go, just scanned them on.

Attachments

• Modded Clio - Redline Feb 06 issue 4.jpg
    Modded Clio - Redline Feb 06 issue 4.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 178
  • Modded Clio - Redline Feb 06 issue 5.jpg
    Modded Clio - Redline Feb 06 issue 5.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 188
  Nike Lunar Elite's
The owner is a member on here but I can't remember his forum name. Needs to get rid of the headlight covers, put a cup splitter on, and replace the Renault badge in the front bumper.

Black 172 MK2
thats whats missing, the renault baddge!!! wondered why it looked so differnt

RB 200 Cup!
Looks very professional and kinda mean looking from the front but at the same time not very keen on it...

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
its my hubbys car!but he doesnt come on here much!

i hope everyone ignored the pic of me wearing a jumper as trousers!:eek:

it was coooold!

Ha, quality, i remember it!! Was trying to find the owner of this car agers ago!!

His ICE Install in on "Now Cruising 8 DVD"

Clio 172 mk2
Well f**k me that isn't too bad....definately needs the Renault badge back on the front though...looks very odd without it.

MK2 Clio V6 255
There was also a full write up on it in the Jan/Feb issue of PerformanceGTI magazine, looks nice, alot of hard work been put into it.;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hydeyho said:
The owner is a member on here but I can't remember his forum name. Needs to get rid of the headlight covers, put a cup splitter on, and replace the Renault badge in the front bumper.

:approve:

Sure i have seen that kicking around, got a photo of it on my phone

Not into heavily modified cars but it looks alot nicer when you see it with your own eyes, looks alot lower too

Chocolate Bar™
read about this in PGTi and cant figure out for the life of me how me managed to spend 10k on it?

i'd say 4k max. no real engine work, no coilovers, rs turbo seats etc. can see the stereo is a nice bit of kit which cost a few quid tho and its a nice install. really think the light covers let the front down, and would be much nicer without them.

why get your car featured in multiple magazines? unless of cause hes advertising it for sale.

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
it is for sale as of april!h and also he did not actually say he had spent 10k on it he told the bloke he hadnt spent much as he did the work himself and they put the 10k in alot of the write was sheer crap added into it tbh!

133/225/CLS AMG
Seems a lot of money spent for what it looks like BUT I actually think it looks pretty cool.
He's made it look aggressive but also stuck with a few factory ideas as well. One of the better modding attempts at the Clio!

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
as i said earlier the most expensive thing is the system he did everything else himself icluding all bodywok and painting it

RB 200 Cup!
hes done a pretty good job - i could neva do that by myself. aprt from the front lights which im not that keen on the rest is bloody good!