ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modding ideas, clio mk1

AstraVan Sportive
I like the smoothing plans, the Front bumper looks very fresh

I reckon sort some decent wheels and lowering first though and then think about the bodywork from there :)

have to agree on a different choice of wheels, and maybe a little less bad boyed bonnet but shoudl be good, go for it :D

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
why have OZ stickers etc.. when you have steelies?

I reckon a 16v bonnet instead of the bad boy, a better set of rims, and maybe a slightly more subtle paint job and you'll have done well lol!

you know it makes sense mate ;)

sethcliocleanclio3copy5dx.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
bad boy looks shite imo put some black wheels on instead of those things and you're sorted!

how much you looking at spending on it ?
a valver bonnet will look tons better than a bad boy one. A nice set of five spokes will look nice.

have you got any more shots of it Jon ? say fron the front & back ?

Yamaha R6
Take the shopping list off the window for a start.. Get some bigger wheels.. preferably 16's.. And your away..

Looks sweet! Think it needs slightly lower bumpers though - valver ones perhaps?

Don't think the wheels will come up as big as that but it will mean that you can go lower :evil: :cool:

Punto/Clio GTT
badboy bonnets look sweet if they have only a slight angle, makes them look slightly agressive, when theyre like that though they look really really really shite