ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Models

Bora TDI - (ex172)
Anyone know where you can get a decent replica model of a Clio 172?

I'm trying to get a model each of all the cars I've owned. :D

ClioMears said:
Anyone know where you can get a decent replica model of a Clio 172?

I'm trying to get a model each of all the cars I've owned. :D

ebay...................got a v6 model myself ;)

Bora TDI - (ex172)
cheers kullycliosport

just been on there and saw a yellow and a red V6 but no 172's etc. Just wandered if anyone knew a retailer who sold them - otherwise I'll have to wait till I spot one on e-Bay.

106 GTi
Renault sell a 172 model, one is in the latest merchandise catologue.

Do a quick search there is probably some part numbers kicking around on here.

ClioMears said:
cheers kullycliosport

just been on there and saw a yellow and a red V6 but no 172's etc. Just wandered if anyone knew a retailer who sold them - otherwise I'll have to wait till I spot one on e-Bay.

tbh you dont c many normal 172's , have seen 182 been ordered from renault , sure some1 on here got 1 from another source ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm trying to find a model of a Racing blue one but cant seem to find one anywhere! I remember seeing one on ebay in german a while back but didn't buy it because I couldn't understand it, wish i just bought that one now, I've never seen one since :(

clio 182 black /gold
Shame they don,t do Black / Gold I have a pearl 172 and the blue 182 with gordini stripes.

RenaultSport clio 172
I did see a nice one on ebay the other day but it was black, don't know if that is any use to you.

Bora TDI - (ex172)
misf1 - thanks. I saw a black 172 on there about a week ago, but forgot about it when I got home - annoying.

When ever i've used to ebay to buy models from abroad i've used babel fish to translate (obviously if they don't speak english)

Deb - i've seen a few places with models identical to your car. The best place is French ebay though.

I've got a williams made by universal hobbies (as on the site on the link) and the quality is very good.
The wheels on the 182's look a bit poor in the pics tbh.

M2 Competition
Renault garages sell them mate, they're your best bet. Be roughly £20 quid, they look dead good, well detailed!