ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Models

Bora TDI - (ex172)
Anyone know where you can get a decent replica model of a Clio 172?

I'm trying to get a model each of all the cars I've owned. :D

ClioMears said:
Anyone know where you can get a decent replica model of a Clio 172?

I'm trying to get a model each of all the cars I've owned. :D

ebay...................got a v6 model myself ;)

Bora TDI - (ex172)
cheers kullycliosport

just been on there and saw a yellow and a red V6 but no 172's etc. Just wandered if anyone knew a retailer who sold them - otherwise I'll have to wait till I spot one on e-Bay.

106 GTi
Renault sell a 172 model, one is in the latest merchandise catologue.

Do a quick search there is probably some part numbers kicking around on here.

ClioMears said:
cheers kullycliosport

just been on there and saw a yellow and a red V6 but no 172's etc. Just wandered if anyone knew a retailer who sold them - otherwise I'll have to wait till I spot one on e-Bay.

tbh you dont c many normal 172's , have seen 182 been ordered from renault , sure some1 on here got 1 from another source ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm trying to find a model of a Racing blue one but cant seem to find one anywhere! I remember seeing one on ebay in german a while back but didn't buy it because I couldn't understand it, wish i just bought that one now, I've never seen one since :(

clio 182 black /gold
Shame they don,t do Black / Gold I have a pearl 172 and the blue 182 with gordini stripes.

RenaultSport clio 172
I did see a nice one on ebay the other day but it was black, don't know if that is any use to you.

Bora TDI - (ex172)
misf1 - thanks. I saw a black 172 on there about a week ago, but forgot about it when I got home - annoying.

When ever i've used to ebay to buy models from abroad i've used babel fish to translate (obviously if they don't speak english)

Deb - i've seen a few places with models identical to your car. The best place is French ebay though.

I've got a williams made by universal hobbies (as on the site on the link) and the quality is very good.
The wheels on the 182's look a bit poor in the pics tbh.

M2 Competition
Renault garages sell them mate, they're your best bet. Be roughly £20 quid, they look dead good, well detailed!