ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modern warfare 3 coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man..they are a busy bunch. My pal does graphics for all the top games..will ask if he does MW's...he done all the first Tomb Raiders until it got bought by another company.

FN2 Type R GT
that looks completely different to anything we've seen before in terms of gaming, looks epic tho!

E90
I roffled hard at the wii gun weighing 8 kilos, and you have to carry it all day, before asking for permission to fire it LOL

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dont know what the onion is but i do know that vid is taking the piss lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Did Onion do the news report on the fire at the student halls after the party and they had all the vids/photos from phones.

Brilliant.

LOL at just standing there and getting shot without knowing so its game over haha.

RIP Dan
I roffled hard at the wii gun weighing 8 kilos, and you have to carry it all day, before asking for permission to fire it LOL

I tented a little bit when I saw it:eek:

Was hoping to get one and cammo it up and lay in my lounge for 3 days sh1tting in plastic bags and that.