ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modification advice needed please

renault clio
ADVICE NEEDED i want to add some Mods to my MK3 Clio 2006 extreme. i have just had these new alloys put on my car and getting coilovers next week!!!:smile::smile: Was after some suggestions on what else i could do to improve the look of car and kit it up etc???
any help would be great:smile:
image.jpg

Please and thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

• 14169511_10208414322413169_1558603383_n.jpg
    14169511_10208414322413169_1558603383_n.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 38

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Please excuse me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming by your username that you were born in '97 making you 19? Every mod you put on the car (even dust caps) need to be declared to your insurance otherwise you risk nulling your policy. Please remember that when you're putting all these mods on to the vehicle. I imagine declaring coilovers will be pretty expensive but I could be wrong.

Have you done anything with the sound system yet or are you keeping that as standard?

Cheaper options (both purchase and insurance) which will tidy the car up is Heko wind deflectors, colour coding certain parts including dash etc.

renault clio
Please excuse me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming by your username that you were born in '97 making you 19? Every mod you put on the car (even dust caps) need to be declared to your insurance otherwise you risk nulling your policy. Please remember that when you're putting all these mods on to the vehicle. I imagine declaring coilovers will be pretty expensive but I could be wrong.

Have you done anything with the sound system yet or are you keeping that as standard?

Cheaper options (both purchase and insurance) which will tidy the car up is Heko wind deflectors, colour coding certain parts including dash etc.
i know mate its a nightmare i have declareed the wheels and will do for coilovers. and i havent yet mate but i think i will get some new speakers. what do you mean by colour coding dash mate?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
i know mate its a nightmare i have declareed the wheels and will do for coilovers. and i havent yet mate but i think i will get some new speakers. what do you mean by colour coding dash mate?
It is a nightmare, I agree but it's the same for all new drivers unfortunately. Colour coding is when you make for example, the shell all the same colour.

Some cars will be yellow but have black trims.

It is a nightmare, I agree but it's the same for all new drivers unfortunately. Colour coding is when you make for example, the shell all the same colour.

Some cars will be yellow but have black trims.
Asking my insurance about lowering my car less than 5mm, said it would be an extra £1000 at 23.

Was laughable. Not worth it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clio 197
Asking my insurance about lowering my car less than 5mm, said it would be an extra £1000 at 23.

Was laughable. Not worth it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not saying that it's right to have mods and not declare them but 5mm? Are they really going to be able to tell in the event of an accident?