ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modifications

Reno clio 1.2 mk3
It wasn’t a dig mate, we’ve all been there, myself included. We’re all speaking from experience here and saying that trying to turn a 1.2 in to something it isn’t (speedwise) is like pissing against the wind.
I know it wasn't. I'm just trying to see if it is wise to be altering my clio.

Rusty Cup
I know it wasn't. I'm just trying to see if it is wise to be altering my clio.
I’ve modified every car I’ve ever owned at least to some degree. As an enthusiast I enjoy maintaining and modifying and over the years I’ve become quite handy with a spanner. I enjoy fixing friends cars, I’ve done 3 head gaskets for nothing more than the cost of the parts. So yes do alter your Clio if it’s something that interests you I’m certainly glad I did (y)

Clio 197
spend your money sparingly getting the car to as good (unmodified) condition as you can and then trade-up, repeat the process until dream car achieved

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
at risk of sounding a bit blunt, what do you actually want to achieve?

the reason to modify a car is to achieve something, so unless you just have money burning a hole in your pocket with no other hobbies then what made you register on a forum and ask what you should modify on your car?