ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modifying to 197

Renault Clio Dynamique S
i have a clio Dynamique s 1.4 and i was wondering if anyone's got any info on how to modify my car so it looks like a 197 or if there are any companies that do this for you. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I assume you've actually got a Mark 3 (2006 on?)

A 182 'lookalike' is possible on a Mark 2 (like mine) 2001 - 2005 car easily for about 2K.........

but 197 is NOT easy...............

seach on web - 197 lookalike kits are about (K-tec?), but a 'full authentic makeover' with rear diffuser, front wings, exhaust, new hubs for 5 spoke wheels, wheels, paint etc. is gonna sting you for OVER 4K

alternatively, save like scrooge for 2 years, grab 2 years no claims while you're at it and trade up for about the same cos you'll NEVER re-coup more than 10% of outlay and have trouble selling cos of insurance!

it sais you have a dynamique s, so you must have a mk3

tbh, the dynamique s's look good as they are

crj89
Forum User

Car: Renault clio mk2

You've got no chance assuming you've got a mk2 clio - the 197 isn't even the same shape for a start.

350Z GT
hijacking this a bit.... if i had an MK2 clio 1.4 or 1.6 etc where could i get hold of a 172 bodykit... just out of interest.