ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mods for Clio 182

Clio 182 FF
Hey there, I would like a few mods for my clio, nothing major, just a few nice little tweaks. Can anyone recommend anything.

Thanks, Mark.

RB 182 FF cup pack
Depends on what you're looking to spend? The following are some of the cheaper options to obtain a little more power:- Matching inlets/Decat exhaust/Filter/Custom remap? Very hard to get really good power gains without spending shed loads i.e uprated cam, ITBs.

BMW F21 125d
Brakes - Front - Brembo HC Discs, DS2500 Pads, Braided Lines all round, Dot 5 Fluid, Rears - leave standard... Parts cost £220-£230.

Suspension - Eibach Prolines or Sportlines "Sport for show, Pro for go"... Prolines are stiffer and lower 20mm, better handling, Sportlines lower 30-40mm but can be a bit "crashy" - Parts Cost £140. Standard Shocks are OK with these, but standard rears are prone to leaking (£50 each to replace, but thats just wear & tear)

RS Tuner - Chip Your Own Car. £150 (Smoother/improved torque)

Exhaust - Multiple Options here, opinions devided depending on what you want from a system, decat etc... £300+

Air Filter - Ph1 (V6) Airbox system is well regarded - Check out JMS Tuning's Page on here - £160.

Matched Inlets - £100+...

All in all small gains, your not going to see 200bhp without going to ITBs, SC or Turbo.

And a free mod = Strippage.

The only mod I would recommend to the engine is the RSTuner remap, brilliant for the money. Anything else is a waste of money - sorry but it is.

Black Clio GT
best palce to start is suspension and brakes and also some decent tyres all round if they are miss matched/budgets....

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Cambelt service?
Decent tyres all round
Uprated engine mounts inc lower dogbone
Sportlines
Brembo hc front discs/ Ferodo DS2500 pads
Exhaust system + decat
Panel filter + remove acoustic valve or go with a JMS setup
Oh and JMS pops & bangs remap:evil: