ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Blue 172 - Guildford

1.8 Civic EX
[shaggy] it wasn't me [/shaggy] ;)

there is another that lives near me but not on this site...never seen it sitting still so not had a chance to flyer it yet lol

you from around this way the RCP? I've not got you on my rep mailing list...

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I've seen a Monaco Blue 172 around Ripley recently Richard.....could be the same one.

And when you say "followed" do you actually mean you were swarming all over its arse?? Hehe..
Then again probably not. Newlands Corner is a known Elise/Exige killing area. Especially when its moist.

[shaggy] it wasn't me [/shaggy] ;)

there is another that lives near me but not on this site...never seen it sitting still so not had a chance to flyer it yet lol

you from around this way the RCP? I've not got you on my rep mailing list...

I've seen this one a few times, but only when driving.

Yes, work just outside Guildford.

I've seen a Monaco Blue 172 around Ripley recently Richard.....could be the same one.

And when you say "followed" do you actually mean you were swarming all over its arse?? Hehe..
Then again probably not. Newlands Corner is a known Elise/Exige killing area. Especially when its moist.

I have been taking it easy recently. :eek:

Roll on next Summer!...