ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Yellow

Meggy cabriolet

I have just been advised by a friend that there never was a colour called Monaco yellow for a mk1 172, however thats what appears to be the colour of mine!?

What dya reckon?? :confused:

Its Sunflower the proper name, it is the only yellow 172 ever made - so if its Monaco for definite it has been resprayed ....

Lots of Alfas

It should be sunflower yellow, maybe they are mixed up with monaco blue. However the 172 mk1s only came out in odysey blue.:confused:

I shouldnt worry if it was just listed as that on the hpi report, i often see hpi reports where some smaller details are wrong... apparantly according to the hpi report with my car, i have a 5dr Williams!

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by Shaun_16v on 13 April 2005
apparantly according to the hpi report with my car, i have a 5dr Williams!

Fantastic, is it also in Brown? :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Someone posted the for sale ad for that Sunflower Yellow Mk1 a while ago. They did have it down as Monaco Yellow in the description.