ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Money Lost in Heater/Vent...HELP!!!

Clio 182 FF
i had some spare change in the top open compartment on top of the dash above the radio and heater section, went round a corner fairly quickly and the change decided to jump up and drop itself down the heater vent below the windscreen.

now everytime i go round a corner I can hear this 1p coin slide from side to side, but cant see it, any way of accessing this area or any chance itl find a hole to drop through and disappear???

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers

Clio 182 FF
havnt tried yet, dont want to wreck anything, but would seem to be the first obvious solution, think il go have a ganda.... please keep throwing in suggestions, i hope theres someone else out theres thats done this!!

it had to be a sodding 1p, pretty much the only coin to fit through that gap!

Clio 182 FF
cheers guys, big help thanks, will have a go with the screws first, hopefully can reach in, rather than remove the whole dash, which looks messy and time consuming, probs just cause a load more rattling too... :S

thanks again... btw keep small change in your pocket!