ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more help please. doin my nut in!

my msn messenger keeps signing itself out all the time. its sooo annoying! i dont lose internet connection tho. and it doesnt happen to anyone else i know!

any ideas please?

RB 182
Does it say that another person has logged on with your details or does it sign you out without warning you?

997.1, Caddy, e208
Give me your email address and ill invite you to 8.0 beta, If your using 7.5 mine done it across my wireless connection.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Well the address I send an invite too, is the only one that can be used on your beta version of MSN

997.1, Caddy, e208
IIRC you can export your contacts, get a new .net passport, Ill invite that address and you can (try) importing them back.

ah i see. no the cliosport16v.net e-mail adress is no longer an active e-mail address. but it is still my msn messenger sign in

Monaco 172 2/468
You don't need to be invited to 8 to sign up anymore, I signed up two weeks ago without an invite, gimme a shout on MSN if you need the instructions mate ;) Ibanezman2001@hotmail.com

...if you can get onto any MSN at all lol

997.1, Caddy, e208
Did you try exporting/importing your contacts with a different MSN .net passport?

Sure, everyone will have to add you, but it wouldnt take too long.