ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More new wheels! Just can't stop!

Petrol Blue 182.
Pirelli P-slots, got them bored out to Renault fitment, sprayed them white and got em on! I personaly love white wheels on my car, loved my turbines and regret selling them!.

Was after some Renault 19 wheels but found these beautys at a scrap yard.

All opinions welcome, I personally love them but I understand some may hate them, possibly Ali ;)

Also raised my exhuast as it had fallen down, you can hardly see it now and tidys up the rear end. and yes i do have a new plate to go on the rear now!

Pics are s**t! sorry

PICT0938.jpg

PICT0939.jpg

PICT0940.jpg

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Bit of bodywork next? Loose the doorhandles/locks and the filler cap and everything it'll look awesome! :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
look ace bud, get some bloody lower profile tyres you bugger! did you ask the garage to fit the biggest they could find lol

Betty Big Bum R26
I think it looks pretty good, they are very similar to turbines.

The only things I would say is get them rub strips and door handle's colour coded and treat the sills to a bit of hammerite to tidy it up a bit.

;)

Petrol Blue 182.
look ace bud, get some bloody lower profile tyres you bugger! did you ask the garage to fit the biggest they could find lol

they came with them! lol, they did show me some low profile 14's think they were 195/40/14's? something ridiculosly small, £60 each and got to get them from germany!

I think it looks pretty good, they are very similar to turbines.

The only things I would say is get them rub strips and door handle's colour coded and treat the sills to a bit of hammerite to tidy it up a bit.

;)

To be honest i think thats whys i bought them lol, and the other suggestions you made are already on the long list of things that need to be done! lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
they look sick mate, but as said, alot like your turbines,

prefer them to the cookies if im honest.

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks cool mate :cool:

Only thing I would say, is where the center caps would usually be, do that little inner bit in the same colour as the car? Just an idea, I think it'd look good anyway. :approve:

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah I will nick, you sold yours? if you've still got them in a few months ill probly have em!