ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Night shots

Well after discovering a real like for night shots I popped out this afternoon to brave the cold and try and get a few snaps. The sky looked like it was setting up for a good sunset and it certainly didn't disappoint. The location is a familiar and rather common one, however it still produces some great photos - well I think anyway!

3164035464_431aac7811_o.jpg

3164035582_c8be7a7ecb_o.jpg

3163201079_2d160f1ed9_o.jpg

3164035822_e682588c01_o.jpg

3163201253_181022a976_o.jpg

What d'ya reckon?

Cheers

Paul

Fiat Panda 100hp
Epic pictures mate. #4 has my vote.

When your out is light like this, don't you just wish it would last - it's dark before you know it :(

Epic pictures mate. #4 has my vote.

When your out is light like this, don't you just wish it would last - it's dark before you know it :(

Cheers!

Tell me about it - I wished I could press the pause button! Went out about 3ish to play about with my circular polariser....but the majority of photos were just snaps. As I was playing about the light just got better and better....so I setup the tripod, plugged in the remote release and snapped away for a good couple of hours.

I couldn't wait to get back and download them!

M2 / Golf GTI
Is that the bridge in Bristol? Sorry I don't have much idea just remember seeing it when visiting the sister.

i like the first one looks the best cause its a wide angle type shot very "prettyful"

Yep, these were all shot with a Sigma 10-20, although I did do a little bit of cropping on some.

With the moon positioned how it was, I had to at least have one go and capturing it - although the relatively long shutter and small aperture mean it doesn't exactly look like a moon!

Gorgeous shots, love them. 3, 4 and 5 all get my vote.

I went abseiling there last year, were these taken from up in the park area? Took this shot, but it seems much lower than yours and the left tower was obscured for me, just trying to figure out where you were as I quite fancy a trip down there soon...

248795576_GtKB6-M.jpg

Cheers Chris.

I took the photos from near the camera obscura / clifton observatory - which is the tower like building just in from the left on your photo.