ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More pics of the Mk1 Wukbrid

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
As you seem to of liked the Wukbrid build thread here

Ill put some of my favourite pics ive taken on here :)

Hope you like :eek::eek::eek::eek:

WukbridBins007_8_9.jpg

hanford028_29_30.jpg

BHPshowLydden023.jpg

3c9ca664.jpg

IMG_2164_5_6copy.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

1107c8fc.jpg

WukbridandSeatShoot143_4_5.jpg

WukbridandSeatShoot004_5_6.jpg

Wukbrid%20Graffiti%20003_4_2.jpg

Wukbrid%20Graffiti%20016_4_5.jpg

Sticker on boot has now gone too, was only on there as a temporary thing lol

Petrol Blue 182.
Got the scoop on order, so will be running the same induction set up as you, are the gains good out of it?

172 ph1
magazine feature material that mate looks great love every bit of it! bet it goes like a b*****d aswel

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Got the scoop on order, so will be running the same induction set up as you, are the gains good out of it?

well actually, yeah! She is quiet enough when pootling along then when you nail it is come alive, you can hear the change of note of the engine so clearly when she "comes on cam" full throttle, in a low gear is amusing, probber throbs from the engine bay!

magazine feature material that mate looks great love every bit of it! bet it goes like a b*****d aswel
wouldnt say no, and yeh she dossnt hang about, severly hurt my mates 182 and did 14.6 at pod, but i can do better, since our last visit we haveno fitted a williams gearbox (shorter 4th gear) a saches clutch (was using a random 8v rsi clutch befor) and we have recently found out that the car was 15degrees out on its inlet cam shaft... and shes going for a remap in feb :) so yeh hopefull a tad quicker now...

Petrol Blue 182.
well actually, yeah! She is quiet enough when pootling along then when you nail it is come alive, you can hear the change of note of the engine so clearly when she "comes on cam" full throttle, in a low gear is amusing, probber throbs from the engine bay!

Scoop came this morning :) cant wait now!

williams 2,seat leon
lovely, but dont think the maxi bumper suits it, so sell it to me, nudge nudge wink wink, can even chuck a brand new williams bumper to sweeeten the deal.

williams and trophy

wouldnt say no, and yeh she dossnt hang about, severly hurt my mates 182 and did 14.6 at pod, but i can do better, since our last visit we haveno fitted a williams gearbox (shorter 4th gear) a saches clutch (was using a random 8v rsi clutch befor) and we have recently found out that the car was 15degrees out on its inlet cam shaft... and shes going for a remap in feb :) so yeh hopefull a tad quicker now...

14.6..... is that standard mate? the williams used to run 14.8s with just decat n zorst mods. 14 deads with cams, would have been 13s had i took some weight out and the cams hadnt exploded lol

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
no that was with the cams, we have further found out they wernt set up correctly...15degrees out, infact giving me less lift at TDC than standard cams :S

now they have been set up correctly, and its made a vast difference so ive been told, just awaiting a map, so i can drive her again :)