ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more recent pics of the clio :P

Jap Box
see this car every day its still the same ?? lol

Lmao, OP is blatantly telling porkies about the latest mods :p

All the car needs really is fresh plates, swap rear clusters back, pull off the gash sunstrip then get some tidy alloys. Can do all of that for just the cost of plates if you sell the lexus clusters and the current alloys. You might even end up with more cash from selling those alloys as im sure some chav will love them, meaning your modding will be free!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
No offense intended but thats what most would conceive as a shed :-/

Nope. My shed has better stance.

On a more serious note:

This could be a nice enough little car, get a red bumpers and some Renault alloys. Good luck with your car :)

Also, your number plates are illegal. The water damage and the incorrect font.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I used to have a similar car:

[IMGo]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/MarkyDotCom/cs/S934%20RWE/Marky-IMGP0990.jpg[/IMGo]

I think they're so "high" due to the complete lack of any equipment in them. 900kg rings a bell.

iceberg phase 2 172
IMAG1061-1_zps38e6e322.jpg

caught a sneaky pic mate , looking much better with them lights now :)

the car has now got 172 rear spoiler 172 alloys sport bumpers de-stickered and have got a stainless exhaust on the way also toying with the idea of a bonnet bra? have also ordered lowering springs to.

Huh? The only difference between the first pictures and the most recent one that I can see are the rear lights and a dynamique spoiler maybe? Can't tell.

1998 clio mk2
I got bumpers but the back bumper I have is a sport with the 2 middle hole pieces for the exhaust so dont know weather its worth filling them and getting it painted or just get normal phase 2 bumpers for now had wheels but found out 2 were buckled, stickers are of two. jUst wondering has anyone tried putting power steering on one of these? will put more pics up soon of the car with out the s**t stuff haha